Background Investigations help find out pertinent and specific information on an individual, company, or organization. Each of our background investigations are individually customized to each client’s needs and requests. There are numerous and wide-ranging types of information that can be obtained on an individual via a background check. Examples of the types of information typically requested are criminal history records, employment status, marital status, address and phone, vital statistic verification, education, department of motor vehicle, military, and civil records. We recommend consulting an agency – not an online database – to find up-to-date information . There are numerous types of background checks NAI offers.
Types of Background Investigations
Some of the background checks we conduct include the following:
- Personal Background Check
- Pre-Marital Investigation: More information coming soon
- Corporate Background Checks: More information coming soon
- Financial Background Checks: More information coming soon
- Employee Background Checks: More information coming soon
- Nanny / Babysitter Background Investigations: Are you in desperate need of finding the perfect sitter (also known as a babysitter, nanny, mother’s helper, manny, au pair, and doula)? NAI is here to assist you in finding a great match for your family. Unlike other background check sites, we go above and beyond by personally analyzing all data found in a background check, combing through pages upon pages to verify that the information you are given is up to date and accurate. We even offer to check sitters online reviews (if available), social media sites, interview their references (both professional and personal), and can even have our hiring manager sit in person with you while you search for the optimal match. We are able to offer you peace of mind, knowing you found the best babysitter possible, through our checklists, interview process, and customized background check. All sitter background checks include (but are not limited to): name, address, SSN, and date of birth verification; bankruptcies, liens, judgments, properties, corporate affiliations, drivers license information, vehicle information, criminal history, traffic information, motor vehicles registered and accidents, and witness testimony statements from family or neighbors or previous employers.
- Tenant Background Checks: Our tenant background investigations are here to make your life simpler. We understand that finding the perfect tenant is a difficult task, and a landlord has very little room for error. Ultimately, the person you allow rent from you will affect the success of your investment. Our customized tenant background checks will help you avoid future headaches, loss of profit, and ultimately, verify the individual you are renting to has the funds needed to pay. In addition to running a full background check, NAI determines an individuals social security, telephone numbers, address history, judgments/liens, bankruptcies, criminal history record, and much more. We go above and beyond to conduct interviews with the tenants former landlords, determine employment status, and determine why they left their previous residence. Before allowing a tenant to live in your home/property, speak to a private investigator.
In This Section
Background Investigations | Frequently Asked Questions