With years of experience and only hiring top surveillance investigators in our field, NAI specializes in obtaining the surveillance results you need to win your case. Our field investigators specialize in one thing: surveillance. They are here to provide our clients with a fresh, objective perspective and are prepared to handle a variety of surveillance related needs. With over 30+ agents in the tri-state area, our investigators are essentially chameleons, able to blend into any location or situation needed.
When hiring a private investigator for surveillance, NAI recommends identifying the following:
- If court evidence is needed, what will your agency provide? NAI provides a multitude of options for court related cases, including a report on our letterhead, video/photo evidence (time and date stamped), and audio evidence if applicable. We also have investigators on board who are expert witnesses and able to testify in court.
- What type of investigators will be conducting the field work? No matter what type of surveillance you are looking to conduct, one of the most important things to remember is the ability to blend in so you do not get “made.” Different looks for investigators are needed depending upon the location. You wouldn’t want a muscle bound body guard tailing someone in a young college town – they simply don’t fit in. The same goes for when we are following individuals in Wall Street and corporate businesses. Each investigator NAI chooses for a case is chosen to blend into their surroundings to deliver optimum results. NAI hires former federal agents (narcotic agents, detectives, FBI, IRS) along with recent grads with experience, all who are trained to be chameleons and fit into the location necessary to conduct your investigation. This is one of the ways NAI is able to deliver the results you need. We are here to deliver the best results possible to our clients, and tailor each investigation based upon the clients individual needs.
- Are your results confidential? North American Investigations is 100% confidential and discreet. From the first time you call or email, we are here to provide you a 100% discreet, confidential consultation. If you retain us, we keep all our files completely secured for the time needed based upon laws of the state. Your privacy is of the upmost importance to us.
What is surveillance?
Surveillance is the art of monitoring a target or subjects activities through observation and close watch. It is observation of the behavior of people or objects. Typical subjects or targets are people, places, and vehicles. Surveillance is conducted in a covert manner in which the subjects or targets are unaware they are being watched. The activities are documented with detailed reports, video, and pictures. Our agency has vast experience performing surveillance cases throughout the world in various situations, settings and difficulty.
- Physical Surveillance is conducted by male or female agents that are physically maintaining constant close watch of a subject usually by vehicle or foot.
- Electronic Surveillance is conducted using high tech electronic equipment
- Vehicle Tracking/GPS Tracking is a variety of technology that can be implemented to track a vehicle to precise locations. Tracking reports can track a vehicle 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and can include details such as addresses, durations, and speed.
Surveillance is often used for the following types of cases:
- Catch a Cheating Spouse/Significant Other
- Domestic Cases
- Infidelity/Matrimonial Investigations
- Child Custody Cases
- Tracking a Teen
- Insurance Fraud
- Workers Compensation
- Verifying Employment
- Employee Related Surveillance (Embezzlement, vandalism, fraud, etc.)
- Internet Theft
In This Section
Surveillance Services | Frequently Asked Questions